The NBA Summer League in Las Vegas has gotten very popular in recent years and 2018 is bigger and better than ever before.
NBA Summer League Tickets:
1. All 30 NBA teams. For the first time EVER, every single NBA team will be playing in Vegas.
2. 12 days long, 82 games total. An entire NBA season in 12 days! You get to watch the best young talent in the world play non-stop games in two gyms over 12 days.
3. TV EXPOSURE – For the first time ever, every Summer League game will air live on television, with ESPN networks and NBA TV combining to televise a record number of games.
4. NONSTOP BASKETBALL – The first 4 days of Summer League will feature an unprecedented 40 games, get your tickets early, the first weekend is something to see!
5. FROM SUMMER LEAGUE CHAMPS TO NBA CHAMPS! The Golden State Warriors, winners of three of the last four NBA Championships, captured the inaugural 2013 NBA Summer League Championship.
6. #1 vs #2 – The NBA Summer League features marquee matchups of the draft’s top picks including a showdown between the Phoenix Suns and the Sacramento Kings (#1 vs. #2 draft picks) Saturday night (July 7th) at 7:30 PM.
7. KD, LILLARD, CP3, TOWNS, BLAKE, WIGGINS – 9 of the last 12 NBA Rookie of the Year’s started here at Summer League…be sure to catch next year’s best rookie in Vegas this year!
8. THE NBA SUMMER LEAGUE IS THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE IN LAS VEGAS AND ALL OF SPORTS – 1 ticket ($35 for adults / $25 for kids) gets you access to up to 10 games in one day! The event boasts free parking, general admission seating and there’s not a bad seat in the house.
9. FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! – The NBA Summer League has turned into a basketball festival that is fun for the whole family. Between a concourse filled with interactive games, giveaways, autograph sessions and one of a kind memorabilia and auction items (supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital), this 12-day event offers an NBA experience unlike any other.
10. THE PLACE TO BE! – The NBA Summer League is the center of the basketball universe in July- it is THE place to be for NBA players, team executives, coaches and agents.